My name is Evan Ogas. This is my game development blog.

Friday, October 06, 2006

Finally

This is what you've all been waiting for. An extremely limited, may crash your computer, uncommented, alpha release. It can be downloaded from this location. Anyone who develops with XNA should have no problem executing this app by simply double clicking Araknoid.exe, but I have not tested it on a non-developer PC. I would assume that it would also work, but I'm not making any promises. So, on to the good stuff. In this first release you will find that:

- there are only three levels
- you can't die
- there are three special blocks and two normal
- there is no menu system
- the third level is pretty

Lol, yea, thats why they call it an alpha. Please comment on this post about your experience of Araknoid and what, if anything, you think should be changed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home