My name is Evan Ogas. This is my game development blog.

Saturday, October 14, 2006

Time Consumer

I almost forgot to mention why I haven't posted in about a week. To tell the truth, I haven't really done much work on Araknoid. Much of my time during this week has been spent researching and acting on said research in the Wisconsin Stock Market Simulation (www.wisconsinsms.com) Yeah I know, it sounds really nerdy right? The thing is, my team is actually doing pretty well, especially since we started about 4 days late. Don't worry though, I think it will only be a few more days that we will be selling and buying stocks before we settle down with a number of good ones. I just can't stop researching. It seems so important that it's taking over my entire life, but pretty soon, Araknoid will again fill that role.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home