My name is Evan Ogas. This is my game development blog.

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

I Know It's Been A While

...but I finally have a user (non-developer) playable build ready. If you saw the first one, it's not much different. The only changes are that it is playable multiple times, and that it runs on Beta 2.

EDIT: It looks like no one can run it, so I've set up a new build that actually includes the application manifest (imagine that). Hopefully it works now. Oh yea, I also forgot to mention that it's also smaller now at a mere 1.38 MB zipped. It would be smaller, but the runtime takes up a bit of space. Either way, you can download it in about 10 seconds (assuming you have broadband, idk about dial-up).

EDIT: It still looks like no one can run it, so I got some help on MSDN and it definitely works now (Thanks Leaf). The only steps before running are to install the XNA runtime and run the DirectX Web Installer. Both are included in the zip.

Download Araknoid Now

1 Comments:

Blogger evan said...

Yeah, that one was a bad build. For some reason, the folders weren't being included in the zip. I've updated it since, and have it running on nonXNA machines, but my server is currently down.

9:02 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home