My name is Evan Ogas. This is my game development blog.

Monday, July 16, 2007

Araknoid v1.1

I figured that since I'm going to be posting again, I might as well post the new version of Araknoid with high scores. I'm almost certain that there is still a bug in the high score system and in the dialog box code, and I don't intend to fix them. Sorry, but it's been so long since I've even worked with this project and I just want to move on. As of now, Araknoid v1.1 will act as a simple example of my abilities as well as the abilities of XNA and those who wrote helper code (particle engine, XNAFont, etc). Thank you for your help, I look forward to your future projects. For those that are interested in downloading the v1.1, I am currently hosting it on my Wisconsin account.

Download Araknoid v1.1 now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home