My name is Evan Ogas. This is my game development blog.

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Pwned!

That's right, I pwned DirectX with C++. Ok, I just got through the first tutorial on MSDN, and I must say, it's not as hard as most people's code makes it look. It would probably be a lot easier if I knew C++ (I only dabbled with it in middle school), but I plan on getting a C++ book for Christmas. Don't worry, I am not leaving XNA. In fact, I am currently attempting to get high scores to work with Araknoid (with little progress). I shoudln't say that. The scores load up fine, they just don't save correctly, leaving an unreadable file that crashes the program when it tries to load it (You have not conquered me yet, Araknoid). Once I finish this project, I hope to jump immediately to a new project (hopefully 3D (and hopefully with a non-Beta version of XNA)). Stay tuned for more info.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home